Re: germination temps was: hum....

Marge, in the past 18 years as New York State Horticulture Schools Chairman,
I have organized or supervised 25 Horticulture Schools around the state, with
at least four horticulture topics in each school - often more.  Add that to
years of attending schools before I reached that eminence.  You would not
believe the number of times I have heard a speaker declare that there is only
one way to achieve success with a given subject, with the very next speaker in
the next school that covers the topic declaring another way to be the only
Any time I hear a speaker say "this way works for me, but there may be other
ways to do it," I put that person at the top of my list for return engagement.

That was one thing that made our Gene Bush such a success at our Fall
Conference - he obviously had great knowledge but an open mind - not to
mention a charming personality.