Re: powdery mildew on crepe myrtle

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] powdery mildew on crepe myrtle
  • From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" 4042N15@nationalhearing.com
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 09:22:19 -0600

Gardens Alive! which uses the name Escar-Go! sells a 5 pound box which does
go a long way.  If you are not on their mailing list, do get on it.  At
least twice a year they offer a coupon of $20 free when you buy $20 worth.
Even with freight this brings the price of this product into a reasonable
range.  It is the only way I buy it.