-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center
Sent: Friday, October 14, 2005 10:33 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] germination temps was: hum....

I agree this is not the place for religion, but I have to place one more
post just to clarify.
I'm not a practicing Catholic, haven't been for 35 years, so I know I'm out
of touch.  In recent years, because of the strong insistance by many
religions the world over that their way is the only right way and the
persistence of shoving this down everyone's throat, has put me off religion
of any kind.  You hit the nail on the head: Intolerance.  Though I am not
interested in Catholocism now, I am happy that that religion raised me with
a strong concept of tolerance.  I see precious little of that important
commodity these days.