Re: germination temps was: hum....

I'm older than both of you, and grew up in an evangelistic church, but
somehow - partly because I was just "wilful," as my grandmother
who raised me described me - learned to think things through for
myself and make my own decisions.  I was always religious, but
in my college years left the Baptist church for the Episcopalian one,
because it allowed much more freedom of thought.   I have recently
changed parishes  because the priest in the church I attended
had become very rigid in his interpretation of right and wrong - I
don't need to hear about other people's sins.  As long as I feel
that I'm right with God, I don't make decisions about other people -
that His business, not mine.

In a message dated 10/13/2005 7:02:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time,