Re: Ginger Pics/Zem

Thanks Zem, my yard is pretty open.  Gets hit hard with winds  also.  Will
have to think this over,  I am taking in the  pulmeria.  I understand that I am
not suppose to water it once I have it in  a cool, dark place.  The Banana
plants I will take up and store..  And  also the elephant ears.  At least I will
have a head start for next  year.  I also have to take in my palms and Bird of
paradise... Looks like I  have a lot to do!!  LOL
Thanks again
In a message dated 10/17/2005 7:47:15 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,