Re: is hort down?

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] is hort down?
  • From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" 4042N15@nationalhearing.com
  • Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 13:12:04 -0600

He's out of town until sometime in early November and I know he won't check
his email while away.  When he gets back I'll ask if he minds.  Art is also
our Soil King.   He makes wonderful finely-screened compost and then he
makes a special soil blend for us for our MG nursery plants.  He just gave
me 5 buckets of compost recently, the nicest stuff.  He's grown garlic for
sale to local restaurants and has every step fine-tuned.  He brought in some
beautiful bulbs, 3 vatrieties,  for our MG bulb sale.

Kitty