RE: Sambucus

It turns out that I have Sambucus nigra 'marginata'.  It is growing pretty
much in the shade.  It has grown quite large. It's 6' tall x 4' diameter,
but I have to cut it back in the late winter and trim back any long branches
that it produces. I stuck a few cuttings in the ground this summer and I now
have a couple of small plants.

Christine Petersen   Northport, Long Island, New York
 Zone 7a (Average min temp 50 - 00)
Daylily Events: http://www.widom-assoc.com/flowers/index.html