Re: OT - Eva - Mail Not Delivered

Kitty, I think you misspelled it. I think you left out the "a". It is
supposed to be evatesq@gmail.com.

On 10/15/05, kmrsy@netzero.net <kmrsy@netzero.net> wrote:

> Eva, I attempted to reply to a message you sent but it was returned. Any
> idea why gmail "doesn't like" you?
>
> Kitty

10.141.27.168|webmail28.nyc.untd.com|outbound21-sr.nyc.untd.com|kmrsy@netzero
.net

> ----__JWM__J446b.794bS.15fbM
>
> Geez, it never seems to end, does it, Eva?
> This administration is determined to destroy everything in its path. It
> wants to enable big business to gobble up everything it can and spit out
> adulterated products. Then they prevent small business from even
> labeling exceptional differences as in when Ben & Jerry wanted to label
> their ice cream as not including any BGH-tainted milk and the Angus beef
> company that wanted to test every animal for mad-cow disease and list
> that on its packages.
>

> The damage that has been wrought in these 5 years could take 50 years to
> undo, if it can be done at all.
>
> Kitty
>
> Please note: message attached
>

> ----__JWM__J446b.794bS.15fbM

> Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 10:46:08 -0500 (CDT)
> From: Eva <evtesq@gmail.com>
> To: kmrsy@netzero.net
> Subject: Sneak Attack on Organic Standards

X-MAIL-INFO:0fe9ad2964e1cdad91ad91e1e07d05f50d007479b9740481b9d5d5f981840575b
d4d602dcd9144d5e995b03dc0e9e4e4f075453040c4158941155d41557411e499b49439f9a924
a4501d5051c4a454d024c41deded60c430f4d5306dd43d40d11911dd555db56411c171

http://www.demaction.org/dia/organizations/oca/campaign.jsp?campaign_KEY=1242

tion.org/dia/organizations/oca/campaign.jsp?campaign_KEY=3D1242<http://tion.o

--
Eva