Re: back from Jesse's/now film developing

I tried Snapfish once, but they kept pestering me to do something; then
my time there ran out. I like a service that's there when I need it, not
bugging me to do something. I do a lot of things in spurts. I sell 20
things on eBay in a couple of weeks time and then nothing for 3 months.
I have had a yahoo mail address for 10 years, but I sometimes forget to
use it. When I go back 6 months later they say, sorry you didn't visit
often enough so we dumped your mail, but we'll reopen your account, just
click OK. That's good enough for me.

I understand they sort of have to pester you, it's called marketing and I have a degree in it.  Doesn't mean I have to like it.

Kitty
BTW - I wasn't poo-pooing Snapfish, probably a great service, I just didn't appeal to them.

-- "pdickson" <pdickson@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Have any of you used Snapfish.com?  Before I got my digital it was all I
used and now they have gotten better.  They send you the mailers... so no
cost out of pocket.  Now I read that you can send your film to them and then
if you want pick them up at a Wal-greens.  Pretty wonderful.
I think the web site where you could read more and ask them to send you some
mailers is www.snapfish.com
You can share them online and they will let you keep them online for free if
you will just look at them within a certain time frame... can't remember all
of it.
I loved it.
Tricia
zone 6b