Re: Ball gardens

Noreen, as a professional, you're more likely to make note of such
distinctions.  But just as I'm not fond of the choices of a particular
interior designer though that person may be well educated and "trendy", I
may not like a particular garden design, no matter how experty performed.
We all have different tastes.

On the other hand, when you wrote "> A
> > decorated garden, like a home  or even a wardrobe....doesn't quite
balance
> > out.  It's more like a  mishmash of things that don't quite "fit"
> together.", it made me wonder.  Must I hire a designer to tell me what to
wear?  Do friends that visit my house, which is decorated eclectically with
things I like and  enjoy, whisper to each other about the mish-mash of
things that don't quite "fit" with what their well-trained designers say I
should have?  Oh my, I am in a world of hurts.

I realize I don't fit in well with the rest of society, but this little lot
is mine and I plant what I please.  I don't design in the conventional
sense.  Plants come first and then I work them in in a way that is pleasing
to my eye.  If I don't like the way it looks, I change it.  If someone else
doesn't like the way it looks, if they think my mish-mash doesn't quite
"fit", well, that's just too bad.

Kitty
neIN, Z5

People