RE: Beans

I'm so sorry...it is so hard to lose a favorite pet.  Our old Bo Diddley
cat of 15 years died last winter.  I was just a the point to start looking
at rescues when Sweet Honey Biscuit (1/2 Malamute 1/2 golden lab) adopted
us.  Made us feel good to be selected by such a sweet animal.  Cats know a
good home when they see one...bet your place will be selected soon.
Bonnie ETN Zone 7