Early germination, what to do?

I planted 106 seeds of Pterocarya stenoptera this fall, religiously
following the accepted practice of fall sowing since this species
supposedly requires 3 months of cold stratification.

I think the literature was wrong; I've got lots of seedlings coming up!

The thing is, I'm not sure what to do with these now.  Will they harden
off in time for winter (doubtful).  Do I bring them indoors and try
hardening them off here, gradually moving them out to the garage?

Thanks for any tips!