Re: Early germination, what to do?

Welcome to the unexpected world of propogation! :)

I don't think you have enough time for them this year
to ever be hardy enough to be outdoors. You are going
to have to get them indoors with a lot of light and
let them grow all winter. I would also mock nature a
few times down the road and turn a fan on them so they
get used to being windblown for a stronger stucture.

Where were you planning on overwintering them next
year at? That is listed as a zone 6 tree. (or am I
thinking of the wrong one again)

Donna

--- "Christopher P. Lindsey" <lindsey@mallorn.com>