Re: Cat friends and memories

Finally got some time to look at Theresa's and Donna's pet pictures.
What wonderful treasures pets are! I don't understand people who can't
be bothered. Pets really warm your cockles! And they give you someone to
talk to when you aren't talking to to your significant other cuz you're
mad at him/her. Theresa, good thing you din't move to Iowa or your
"melty" cats might have turned into ice cubes!

Kitty

-- Donna <gossiper@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
well if it pet family picture day, might as well add
mine to it.

This web page was made awhile ago. My dog has lost
quite a bit of weight since last year. Thought we were
going to loose her about the time this picture was
taken, she isn't doing great, and I know her time is
coming soon, but for now....

http://simplymyworld.com/family.htm

Donna

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/tchessie/album?.dir=2bd6&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos