Re: new dog was Beans

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] new dog was Beans
  • From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" 4042N15@nationalhearing.com
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 16:07:11 -0600

You've got to watch out for all sorts of things they'll ingest.  The other
night I opened a package of foil wrapped crackers that had a red tear strip
for easy opening.  I must have dropped it on the chair.  last night I looked
down to see Slugger trying desperately to swallow it.  Cats can't spit out,
can only take in.  Thank goodness I caught it before he was able to get it
down.

Kitty