Re: new dog was Beans

Cyndi, one of my cats is named "Miss Trixie Delight" after the character in "Paper Moon."
zem
----- Original Message ----- From: "Johnson Cyndi D Civ 95 CG/SCSR" <cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, October 31, 2005 2:48 PM
Subject: RE: [CHAT] new dog was Beans

Hah! That's a good one. Husband and I discussed many names but in the end
could only agree on Trixie. Not very original but we had to call her
something. I don't believe anyone has ever told her "no" before, so lots of
training ahead. I got an interesting book called "How to Behave So Your Dog
Behaves", which I'm reading now. I've taken dogs through obedience classes
before but this looks better - if I can manage to be consistent.
She is seriously cute. I will try and remember that after she eats something
I'm fond of, which I'm sure she will before too long. She narrowly escaped
death already after chewing on an extension cord hubby had forgotten about
in the garage. I think we've puppy-proofed everything else, but you know how
it is.

Cyndi