Re: Today in the garden....NOT

Isn't that the TRUTH!!  Geesh!   I belong to a ladies Bunco  group....every
month we get together at someone else's house.  My month  used to be July, got
out of that one as soon as I could, now it is  October.  Perfect for fall
cleaning after the summer, and since we always  have had a Halloween haunted house
for the trick-or-treaters, it killed two  birds with one stone.....it's a
Halloween Haunted Bunco.  We also belong to  a couples group...so we host that in
October too.  LOL   At least  it gets me a head start on preparing and
cleaning up for the holidays then after  that......otherwise, I think we'd just have
to have everything out in the  garden.  LOL  Bad thing is, if we get a freeze
over the holidays  (Xmas) then the house becomes a make-shift greenhouse, and
there is literally no  room to even move.  So we are hoping that the freezes
(if they must come)  happen AFTER the holidays.

Noreen  <-----likes cleaning up the yard better than the house  anyday.
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 10/1/2006 8:47:09 PM Central Standard Time,