Re: Re: grapes

Silly girl... I never said I don't drink wine... I just don't MAKE wine...LOL!

Actually, I don't have the first clue on how to make vine from grapes.
At the last wine tasting event I attended, I found out I really like
good Italian wines best of all. Don't think I ever had Gluehwein, will
have to look for it.

Donna