From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Cersgarden@aol.com
Sent: Monday, October 02, 2006 9:44 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Re: Today in the garden....NOT

In a message dated 10/2/06 3:39:10 PM, TeichFlora@aol.com writes:

> likes cleaning up the yard better than the house  anyday.

Noreen, I can agree with that!   However, I would rather clean house than
the
garage.   We are going to paint the inside of the garage tomarrow.   We have
a 3 1/2 car garage and everything is in the single bay at this time.   I do
like the fact that all the pots are washed, & stacked and all the bags of
soil
with a small amt are combnd into one bag.   All the labels are sorted and
the
plastic   nursery containers are sorted and only a sample are saved.   It
will be a great feeling when it is complete.
     Ceres