Re: Sad

OK, I need to read my messages better before responding. Jesse, that prior message goes out to you. I'm so sorry.
To: "gardenchat" <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, October 03, 2006 5:52 PM
Subject: [CHAT] Sad

So sorry about the accident. We had something similar happen with a cat
who got up into the motor of our truck. We had no indication that she
was there. Please give your daughter a hug for me and share that this
has happened to others. It is so difficult, if not impossible, to think
of absolutely everything...like counting dogs or opening up your hood to
make sure a cat is not there.

(FYI - on a sad note tonight, we lost one of our dogs. Please say a
prayer for Wallace and my daughter. She did not know he was under her
car and he is so BIG he couldn't crawl out from under it in time. She
didn't know he was out of his yard so she didn't think to "count heads".
We had to put him down today because the damage was so bad. We are both
in tears tonight. Gardenchat is like family to me...so I curled up with
my computer tonight - with a box of kleenex)

Bonnie Zone 7/7 ETN