Re: Re: Today in the garden....NOT

I also quilt and would love to see a picture of what you designed after the
class.  Right now, I am making reversible table runners for my siblings.  I
learned the technique on a large quilt, saw a pattern for a table runner
and love making it.  I've learned so much more about using color and
textile designs in these small projects...but I now am being run out of my
sewing room with fat quarters. :)