RE: OT- my daughter and Wallace./and Son from Iraq..

Wonderful homecoming!!!  I so worry about those in Iraq and am glad yours
is returning safely.  Last night, I listened to an interesting hearing on
the impact of having the regular service, National Guard, and Reserves on
different systems of pay, benefits, and service time from the point of view
of one of the commanders.  Interesting mess.

I hope your Daughter begins to perk back up...remind her of all the love
and good life that Wallace received at your home.  Most of our pets have
been either from the shelters or drop-offs that we have kept so the
difference in their fates is on my mind.