Re: OT- my daughter and Wallace./and Son from Iraq..

In a message dated 10/06/2006 9:51:18 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
silverhawk@flash.net writes:
Knowing my husband, he'll bring home some
other dog (which I asked him not to do - you can never replace a friend,
and we have four other dogs) but Wallace was his dog and he really loved
him. So...we trudge along still.
Still so sorry about Wallace, and know how it hurts.  But if your husband
does bring home another dog you will love that one, too, and maybe he
needs the distraction of a new interest.

So glad your son is coming back from Iraq - that will give you the boost
you need to get past this.  Hang in there.  We're all pulling for you.
Auralie