From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of TeichFlora@aol.com
Sent: Sunday, October 08, 2006 1:44 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] silk tree

Cyndi, is your silk tree a Chorisia or the Albizia???  Just  curious.  I
recently saw the blooms on a friend's Chorisia.  They are  amazing,
definitely
much larger and more open than the Desert Willow.   Pictures don't do
the blooms
justice.  I never imagined they would be that  large.
Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 10/7/2006 11:02:19 PM Central Standard Time,