RE: uh oh

Wow.  We still haven't had our first frost...leaves have a slight hint of
fall...asters and goldenrod in bloom...I'm still deadheading and have my
late crop of zinnias blooming...basil still ok.  I'm on my way to plant my
soft neck garlic, some spring daffodils ("Cum Laude" & "Bridal Crown"),
Allium schubertii, chryanthus "Gypsy Girl", Omithogalum nutans, and Scilla
siberica.