Re: ISU Event

In a message dated 10/16/06 5:23:37 AM, gossiper@sbcglobal.net writes:

> I have never heard any of these speakers

Donna, I have heard Colston speak on several occasions & like him very much
as I know he is truly a gardener not just an author and/or speaker.   Also have
heard Richard Hawke speak and found him to very knowledgeable & an
interesting speaker.   I think I have heard Craig speak at a Nurserymens Conf but do not
remember him as a speaker.