Re:Buddha's hand

Great pic, Jim.  I've always been a fan of that Citrus, but since I  have
limited space, and it is not edible, I passed.  Saw an Australian lime  at the
annual Bulb & Plant Mart on Thursday of last week.  It was  almost like the
Buddha's hand, but not in hand form, just long edible  fingers.  The fruit is
comprised of tiny little balls, like a lime caviar,  that burst in your mouth when
bit down on.  Didn't get to try it, but it  sure looked different.   Be
perfect for over a fish or in a Cuba  Libre I thought. I forgot the botanical name
on that Australian Lime.   I'd like to some day try it.   By the way, it
doesn't  have the foliage like a citrus, it's tiny, like a boxwood, and supposed to
grow  like a evergreen shrub, not a tree.  Sounds interesting, huh???  New
to the Houston area though, so they weren't sure how hardy it was, and so I
thought I'd wait till spring before purchasing.  Never know we might get a
serious winter, I have enough things that would need babysitting then without a
new Citrus too.  Are you familiar with this one, Jim???
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast
In a message dated 10/15/2006 11:02:24 PM Central Standard Time,