Re: pepper ID needed.

PepperGal, incidentally, has seed--$2/pkg of 25--so I ordered some. She calls it "tulip" pepper [cross referenced from bishop's crown].

On Oct 20, 2006, at 6:24 AM, james singer wrote:

Cool site.

On Oct 19, 2006, at 10:10 PM, Theresa W. wrote:

I found this website (heck they sell 500 varieties of peppers!) and so far this one looks the closest.

http://www.chileplants.com/search.asp? ProductCode=CHIBIC&ChileForm=&SizeID=&SearchMode=&LengthID=&WidthID=&U seID=&Color=&Location=&Keyword=&HeatID=&TypeID=&CategoryID=1&SeasonID= &NewProduct=&Letter=&SearchButton=Pressed

Theresa W. wrote:
HI all-

My neighbor gave me a pepper plant that he called an Australian bell pepper. It is not a regular bell pepper, the fruit actually do look like bells, they are red when ripe, and about 2x2 inches max. I have no idea what this plant is? It's dark outside now, but I'll post a picture tomorrow after I take one. Any ideas?

Theresa

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.0 N, 82.4 W