From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Kitty
Sent: Saturday, October 28, 2006 4:56 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] gardenchat DIGEST V1 and update

Zem and all,
I love reading about your animals.  I may not always have time to submit a
response, but I do enjoy reading about them.  I love the way you described
them taking care of each other.

Meanwhile, an update on the waterbowl situation here.  I wrote at least a
year ago about Jack pawing all the water out of the bowl all over the
kitchen floor.  Recently I found a Catit fountain waterer on sale and we are
trying that.  At first they were all afraid of it, so I turned it off so
they could adjust to it being the water source.  The next week I turned it
on, and though it took awhile, they are now all drinking from it.  The water
flows over a dome and they lick it off.  Jack has managed to spill some, but
not too badly.  They do seem to like it and it does keep the water fresh
with a charcoal filter.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5