Re: gardenchat DIGEST V1 and update.....now turtles

When a mature mating male native turtle is taken out of the wild, it takes
an average of 10-15 years to catch up the repopulation.  Thus the dwindling
numbers, and possible future extinction of many of our native reptiles and
amphibians.
Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 10/28/2006 5:56:10 PM Central Standard Time,