Re: new friend

Oh yes.  Little Bit decided to bring her pole toy to bed w/ her last night.
While she played w/ the monkey tail at the end of it, the pole itself
thrashed around my double bed and like to have "caned" me to death while I
was trying to fall asleep.  I'm laying there going - oh yeah, pole toy in
the bed, what a wonderful idea.  Fortunately she seems to be ADD and doesn't
do any one thing for very long.  She is easily distracted.  Oy.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX