Re: OT: totally off topic, but funny: bizness time

OK-that was hysterical. And I'm really glad to hear your friend it going to be well (eventually!)
----- Original Message ----- From: "Eva Tompkins LaBonte" <evatesq@gmail.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, October 28, 2007 7:20 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] OT: totally off topic, but funny: bizness time

Oh my gosh, Theresa! I'm so sorry to hear about your friend!  That's
horrible!

But that video is hilarious!

Eva

On 10/28/07, Theresa W <tchessie1@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

Perhaps some of you need a little humor today too.  A friend of mine was
hit by a car and literally run over yesterday afternoon. Amazingly she
survived and even got to go home from the hospital this afternoon (all
be in in a cast, with a zillion contusions and road rash everywhere)-
but still- considering not to bad.  But it has been a stressful day.
So- so anyone else who needs a chuckle- here is some non-gardening humor.

    This is a funny video.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGOohBytKTU

--
Eva

Under Orders From the Bush Administration, 7 Months BEFORE 9/11, the NSA &
AT&T Started Illegally Spying on Ordinary Americans, all Internet traffic,
foreign and domestic, data and voice:
http://blog.wired.com/27bstroke6/2007/10/qwest-ceo-not-a.html
http://www.correntewire.com/even_worse_than_we_imagined_at_t_contract_for_nsa_to_surveill_all_internet_traffic_foreign_and_domestic_started_before_9_11