To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, October 28, 2007 12:16 AM
Subject: [CHAT] OT: totally off topic, but funny: bizness time

Perhaps some of you need a little humor today too. A friend of mine was hit by a car and literally run over yesterday afternoon. Amazingly she survived and even got to go home from the hospital this afternoon (all be in in a cast, with a zillion contusions and road rash everywhere)- but still- considering not to bad. But it has been a stressful day. So- so anyone else who needs a chuckle- here is some non-gardening humor.

    This is a funny video.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGOohBytKTU