Re: back to TX

My Mom has been in that condition for over a year now.  She recognizes that
she should know us but doesn't.  So, when we visit, we always tell her who
we are and where we fit in the family..."I'm Bonnie, your oldest daughter."
Last year, I was able to call her.  She enjoyed my telling her family
stories but now she doesn't know what to do with the phone, even when the
nurse hands it to her and tells her where to speak.   It is very
difficult...like you've lost them long ago.