Re: Happy Birthday Noreen

Oh geesh, I hadn't noticed that this was sent to the entire group.  My
apologies.  Yeah, everyone has something to deal with, and at times it just
happens to fall on one's birthday.  This was my first hurricane, and  hopefully my
last.

I had responded to an email from Donna and asked....but I would  like to ask
the group.....has anyone heard from Scottie??? I know that she's no  longer
living on the houseboat, that they bought a house....however, she had  mentioned
that they loved the water so much that they were purchasing near/on  the
beach.  Those were the areas hardest hit, many subdivisions and towns  were
totally washed off the map back to 10+ miles  inland.   I no longer have her email
addy, since I lost it with the pc  crash last year.  Has anyone heard?????
Hope she is okay.

Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 10/15/2008 12:50:16 PM Central Daylight Time,