From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net on behalf of Donna
Sent: Thu 10/16/2008 2:35 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] now members missing- was Happy Birthday Noreen

Years ago I did a member off line information list.  Maybe it is time to
update it?  When I looked for Scottie's info, I realized it is outdated and
just like Scottie, many didn't respond.  I do understand that it is personal
info and many might not want it known, although only Pam and I had the list.
If anyone wants to update or added to the list, feel free to send me the info
*OFF LIST*.

I did email Scottie but who knows if it is the current email address and my
mail program takes awhile to tell me if the message bounced.

And what about our west coast friends?  Anyone live in the current fire area
or the dust/smoke fall out?

Donna