Re: cat news

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: cat news
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 17:41:28 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=Ev+xL+8np7z8qkZ3C/v9O9pHmW+ClXY6Eiu2TBRIaxI=; b=G0rLrq6Tq2K+MvdA7vUEfN0iNn/DHv25bcDt/wAMkoG8IGJyHfN+KA9NRf05g2Op3O 7Yct9dobklHp8WamJanQF0eDp6bcwLvIXzflPbxs5V/70eH3vTfA2+ys43Iy6LYFECH/ ltX72R4szIaMqRZKMYisG8Fh/4DzcZMHBztRk=

Oh Kitty you are so right.  One guy at work was trying to pass their family
cat off to me because one of his spoiled bratty boys has developed an
allergy.  I said - what's the matter, the kid can't get allergy shots?  It's
covered by our insurance.  I told him in 6 years the kid will be gone,
you'll still have the cat.  Ugh.  Bad topic to get me started on, sorry.

Pam Evans
Kemp TX
zone 8A