Re: cat news

A couple of the litter boxes are used more than others, and it seems to be location dependent (with the most subordinate cat only using the "preferred" box when the other cats are on the porch). I use the same litter in all of them.

I assume that the rest of you have cats that race to be the first when the box is cleaned?

I have multiple cats, multiple litter boxes....I find that no matter how
many litter boxes I have, the cats tend to have thier favorites, and often
use a few despite the others becoming "full".   Does anyone else find
that???  It's the same type box, same litter, same area.

zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast