Re: cat news

No, Flaksey used to be like that....he was the "man" of the house.  He
always had to use the box first when it was cleaned.  Haven't seen that  with
group....except for the past two months we've fostered two kittens  that were
dumped at our door one night, they were not weaned yet, and very  unsteady on
their feet...but had their eyes open.  We had to feed them by  bottle and
slowly through the weeks get them ready to be adopted out.  One  of those
(a little girl) was like that.....as soon as I was doing the  litter boxes she
stood there and waited until I finished one so she could  go.  Often she'd
hurry me along.  She could have gone 5 minutes before  I cleaned them, but oh
no...she had to go again.  LOL
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 10/26/2008 10:56:35 AM Central Daylight Time,