Re: cat news

Bless you for bottle feeding. I know how stressful it can be since we've only recently gotten Scooter to eat by himself.

Scooter seems to think that I'm finding buried treasure when I clean the boxes. He always tries to "help".

Interesting that the others don't seem to want to be first.. I wonder if the difference is that we have 4 males?

No, Flaksey used to be like that....he was the "man" of the house.  He
always had to use the box first when it was cleaned. Haven't seen that with
group....except for the past two months we've fostered two kittens that were dumped at our door one night, they were not weaned yet, and very unsteady on
their feet...but had their eyes open.  We had to feed them by  bottle and
slowly through the weeks get them ready to be adopted out.  One  of those
(a little girl) was like that.....as soon as I was doing the litter boxes she
stood there and waited until I finished one so she could  go.  Often she'd
hurry me along. She could have gone 5 minutes before I cleaned them, but oh
no...she had to go again.  LOL
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast