Re: cat news

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: cat news
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 19:57:19 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=hEsDuBkPpePK4Pdl4etggzHREYUq+8bc8o8/rTR3MGo=; b=rE0O62pgEVIjyTe0rGRvglOJ5LnbwxKZ1UJX14/TDDilcjJWzvCViV6PoauXr5ynOA kwiHpdDlOZDmq6dHTw4KK25Z3399JBad3XcpO9LmAY7iSr4ULqu8uoR4huWHXCxvPjqX KbydCTAlwFD7miP6Ip1CH5TVW8uvD7Jd55VpM=

LOL - Sugar used to do that.  She sit there and watch me clean it and then
hop right in as soon as I was done.  And being an only child, it's not like
she had to compete for territory.  Little Bit just tries to swat the scoop
when I'm cleaning the box.  After that, she just wanders off.  Strange.

> I love your Greyhound station analogy!
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "james singer" <islandjim1@comcast.net>

Pam Evans
Kemp TX