Re: cat news

The two little kittens grew up really fast after the hurricane, no way to
keep the milk or formula from going bad to mix with their kitten food, so
had to learn to eat dry food or starve.  They did fine.

Perhaps you are correct.  Flaksey was the only male for a long time,  and
always kept that title of "man of the house" even after we kept his two male
kittens and a couple females.    With this bunch, the  first cat was Pinkerton
(female), a rescue from San Antonio.  Then we found  a little kitten (female)
our fence....and a litter soon after.  We  adopted all but two of the males
out.  So the males were young, and fixed  early.  As dh says, they are the
wooses of the house, showing no signs of  male traits.  LOL  The females
definitely rule the cat  house.

zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 10/26/2008 7:12:38 PM Central Daylight Time,