Re: Blowin' in the wind/fall color

  • Subject: Re: Blowin' in the wind/fall color
  • From: Aplfgcnys@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 11:31:11 EDT

Raining again here, too. Temps in the 30s at night.  This weather is so much
like the way I remember Thanksgiving when I was a child in the Florida
We have had a fire in the fireplace this week, and put the down comfortor
on the
bed.  That's about a month earlier than usual for each.  At least we had
sunny days last week and are promised another by the end of this week.
The weather since spring has been the most disagreeable I can ever remember.
In a message dated 10/28/2009 11:25:49 AM Eastern Daylight Time,