Fall

We have had a lot of fall rain this year.B  I cleaned out my twice-bearing
raspberry bed and found a couple of ripe ones.B  Can't believe how long they
lasted.B  At the higher elevations, fall is at its peak...just beautiful.B
And, in between the rainy days you can see forever.B  At the lower point, the
leaves are beginning to turn.B  My beauty berry is lovely and has been in full
leaf with the purple berry contract until the last couple of days...now the
leaves are falling.B  The autumn crocus bloomed twice this fall.B  I need to
move them as they are now in shade.B  I also had some iris rot out because of
all the rain...right now, we are 11" above normal for the year.B  But, after 8
years of drought, I'm not sure we have replenished the ground water.B  We have
some more rain forcast so I plan to get my hands into the soil tomorrow.

Bonnie

ETN

Zone 7