From:  [mailto: Cersgarden@aol.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 19:11:36 EDT
Subject: Re: [CHAT] bermudagrass  wars

Melody, I know of one area not far from my home, Bishop Drumm Home, that
has <br>wonderful soil. As a member of the city tree board I helped
plant about 20 <br>trees there. I was amazed at the soil. That was a
number of years ago. Since <br>then we have had a large veggie and
holding garden at that site.<br> There is an area in our city that has
sandy soil and the story has been <br>told that it was a swampy area
many years ago. Just beyond that is the gravel <br>pits.<br>
text UNSUBSCRIBE GARDENCHAT<br><br>