Re: Re: 'Sweet Kate'

My 'Sweet Kate' seems to be doing nicely, but without the vigor I expect from Tradescantias. Don't know whether to be happy or disappointed!

On Sunday, September 7, 2003, at 11:10 AM, Daryl wrote:

I stand corrected. I see from their website that it's new this year. Haven't
received my catalog yet. :-(

I saw a stunning ( if almost gaggingly bright ) 'Sweet Kate' in their
display gardens a couple of years ago. Seems that they used to have several
other Tradescantia's, too. 'Grape Cooler', maybe, and a nice deep pink.