Re: [chat] This just in...

I have a friend who moved to Pleasanton years ago.  From what little I know I
think cost of Living is a little higher than normal. What I do recall was that
she said you are only allowed to put out one bag of trash each week.  If you
want to put out more you have to call ahead for an ok and then pay an extra $5
for that bag.  So you'd best have a trash compactor.  If you have garden
refuse, you have to take it to the dump yourself and pay an arm and a leg for
them to take it.  This all may have changed since we last talked, but I didn't
like that idea.

Kitty