From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of Jesse Bell
Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2003 12:27 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] [chat] This just in...

Well, I don't know yet.  My husband told me at lunch today that there is a
chance his company will move him (us) there.  I know NOTHING about that
area.  I surfed a little bit on Google...but it's always nice to know more
"details" about a place other than just general info.

I doubt very seriously that it will amount to anything....but I was just
curious.

Jesse Rene' Bell
Claremore, OK
Zone 6