Re: WARNING(virus check bypassed): Re: MG Southease Regional Conference

Kitty,

That was my first reaction. Bet they'll get a full group, though, and
justify the extravagance by that.

Daryl
"A garden, where one may enter in and forget the whole world, cannot be made
in a week, nor a month, nor a year; it must be planned for, waited for and
loved into being."    Chinese Proverb
http://go.compuserve.com/gardeningforum

> Daryl, I'm not involved in this, but my mouth dropped!  A cruise?  For an
MG

http://www.ces.uga.edu/Agriculture/horticulture/Master%20Gardener/SEConf.PDF