From: Tony Veca [mailto: romans8@comcast.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 12:27:11 -0700
Subject: Re: [CHAT] [chat] This just in...

on 9/12/03 7:31 AM, Jesse Bell wrote:<br><br>He is the type that will
Belle - How about giving the the gr888 Northwest a look. Ask Judy
/<br>Melody their thoughts about it. Lots of land right in my own
area!!!! It<br>doesn't hurt to look. Even DP, Lowes & Costco are with in
a stones throw &<br>you'll still be in the
Paradise !!!!!<br>Vancouver, WA

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com